Apply for Assistance
Assistance For Low-Income Seniors
If you are no longer able to live independently and fall short of financial resources for assisted living, home care services, or have an emergent need we are here to help! To apply for assistance from Next Steps 4 Seniors Foundation, please read the eligibility requirements below and print the application form or call us at (248) 651-5010.
- You must be ineligible or have been put on a waitlist for assistance from other available programs. (see resources page)
- Must be age 72 or older
- Income is $2,300 or less per month if single, $2,800 or less for couple
- Assets no greater than $3,000 (excludes house if spouse is living in it, or it’s generating income).
- Must need assistance with 2 or more ADLs (activities of daily living – bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transferring, toileting).
- Must submit tax return, copy of current bank statement and a copy of bank statement dated 6 months prior.
Get in Touch. Get Involved.
Our phones are answered 24/7 to assist your needs immediately.